Spicy dry rubbed Pork loinFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
- 1 boneless pork loin (about 3 pounds) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated onion shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pat pork loin dry with paper towels.
- In small dish thoroughly blend fresh sage with remaining spices.
- Rub mixture all over pork, turning to coat sides and ends.
- Wrap pork in plastic wrap and then in foil; refrigerate for a day or two.
- Prepare a medium-banked fire in a covered kettle-style grill.
- Place a drip pan filled with water opposite the fire bed.
- Remove pork from refrigerator, unwrap and place on grill over drip pan, grilling over indirect heat for an hour.
- Take the internal temperature of the roast after an hour; remove from grill when internal temperature reads 150 degrees F.
- Let roast stand for 15 minutes before slicing to serve.