Mommas Easy Veggie BurritosFrom bjvannetter 6 years ago
- potato 1 shopping list
- squash (any type) 1 shopping list
- carrot 1 shopping list
- onion 1 shopping list
- green or red pepper or pepper of choice 1 shopping list
- (any vegetable that can be grated) shopping list
- chedder cheese or pepper jack cheese shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- Optional: tomatoes, avocados shopping list
- If wanted, you can add cooked chicken bits or beef. shopping list
- salt and pepper if desired shopping list
- salsa if desired shopping list
- flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Grate the vegtables in desired amounts depending on how many burritos you want to make.
- Chop onion and mix with other veggies.
- Stir fry the mixed veggies in a small amount of olive oil.
- No set coooking time but I do mine for about 4 minutes.
- Grate cheese
- Spoon the cooked veggies into warmed flour tortillas and top with cheese. Add chopped tomatoes and/or avocados if desired.
- Add your own ideas. This is one you can play around with and make it how you like it.