Cheddar Olive BreadFrom terrylynn 5 years ago
- 1-lb. loaf French bread, cut in half (lengthwise) shopping list
- 6 ozs. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup real mayonaise (not Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 3 Tbsps. chopped chives (fresh or freeze dried) shopping list
- 1 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 3 Tbsps. sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350
- Slice french bread lengthwise and set aside
- Slice olives and set aside
- In small bowl , combine cheese, mayonaise, chives and chili powder
- Stir until mixed well
- Spread each half of bread with cheese mixture to within a 1/2 inch of edges.
- Arrange olive slices over cheese
- Bake on lined cookie sheet for 15 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly browned.