Easy Dulce De LecheFrom crazycooker 7 years ago
How to make it
- Take label off can/s
- Put them in the pot (DO NOT OPEN CANS OR PUNCTURE THEM!)
- Fill pot with water (and bring to a low boil with can inside)
- Set timer for 3 hours and KEEP WATER LEVEL ABOVE CANS AT ALL TIMES!
- Take HOT cans out of pot (BE CAREFUL) and open and serve in a dish or fondue pot
- We like to eat it with just granny smiths (the bitterness of the apples goes so well with the extra sweet creaminess of the dulce de leche) but you could use it like a caramel fondue and dip whatever your heart desires!!! or drizzle over apple pie, or ice cream, or anything else a caramel- like sauce would go well with...yummy!!!! Hope you all enjoy!
The Cookcrazycooker Some, Where
- Not added to any groups yet!