Apple and Sour Cream PieFrom kjroxx 6 years ago
- BASE shopping list
- 150g plain sweet biscuits shopping list
- 80g unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- pinch cinnamon shopping list
- FILLING shopping list
- 1 firmly packed cup brown sugar shopping list
- 100g plain flour shopping list
- pinch each of cinnamon, ground cloves and nutmeg shopping list
- 1.2kg apples, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 500g sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare and line spring form cake pan.
- Finely grind biscuits and cinnamon in food processor.
- Add butter and process until combined.
- Press mixture into pan.
- Combine sugar, flour, spices, in food processor.
- Place layer of apples on base and sprinkle sugar mix over top.
- Continue layering finishing with layer of sugar tapping and shaking tin after each layer to ensure sugar mix is evenly distributed.
- Spread sour cream over top and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool in pan and then refrigerate in pan overnight.
- Serve with cream or icecream
The Cookkjroxx Brisbane, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!