Kickin GuacamoleFrom serenityhound 6 years ago
- 2 ripe avocados shopping list
- 1 finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 4 T lime shopping list
- 1 finely chopped tomato shopping list
- 1 minced garlic clove shopping list
- 1 minced jalapeno shopping list
- 2 T jalapeno juice (from the jarred jalapeno variety!) shopping list
- 1 t chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 t cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- Smush up avocados to desired consistency. (More smushing=smoother guacamole)
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Salt to taste.
- **Can be served immediately but is so good if you have time to chill in fridge for an hour so the flavors can meet each other and mingle!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookserenityhound Colorado Springs, CO
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!