Apple and Pear Crumble PieFrom kalakala 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Nilla wafers (approx. 48 wafers) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) of melted butter shopping list
- 1 ready to use deep dish pie crust shopping list
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese shopping list
- 2 large apples, peeled and cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- 1 large ripe pear, peeled and cut into 1" cubes shopping list
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup of flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix crushed Nilla wafers, brown sugar, and melted butter until well mixed Set aside.
- Spread softened cream cheese into bottom of pie crust, being careful not to tear the crust. Spread half of Nilla wafer mixture over cream cheese. Set aside.
- Add apples, pears, granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg into large bowl and toss until coated. Pour and spread into pie crust.
- Crumble Nilla mixture over top of pie and place on middle rack in oven.
- Baker for approx. 35 minutes or until crust is golden and/or fruit is tender.