Herby Balsamic Potato WedgesFrom deliathecrone 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fine dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 medium baking potatoes shopping list
- Nonstick spray coating shopping list
- 1/2 cup fat-free dairy sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a custard cup or small bowl combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- In another small bowl combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
- Scrub potatoes with a soft vegetable brush under running water.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into 4 wedges.
- Spray a foil-lined baking sheet with nonstick coating.
- Arrange wedges on sheet, skin sides down, so they don't touch.
- Brush with olive oil mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan mixture.
- Bake in a 425-degree F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and edges are crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine sour cream, chives, and garlic powder.
- Serve potatoes warm with sour cream mixture.
- Makes 8 appetizer servings or 4 side-dish servings.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Up to 24 hours ahead, stir together the sour-cream topper; cover and refrigerate.
- Nutritional Values:
- per serving - calories 62, total fat 1g, saturated fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg, sodium 30mg, carbohydrate 10g, fiber 1g, protein 2g.