Beef Patty with Mushroom GravyFrom kimmer 6 years ago
- 4 sheets (large enough to accomodate) Heavy Duty aluminum foil shopping list
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 jar (12 oz.) beef gravy shopping list
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans OR 1 can (15 oz.) cut green beans, drained shopping list
- Hot cooked egg noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine ground beef, ketchup, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Form into four patties, flatten to 1/2–inch thick.
- Place one beef patty on each sheet of aluminum foil.
- Combine gravy, mushrooms and basil, spoon over each patty. Arrange beans around patties.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Repeat to make four packets.
- Grill 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill.
- Serve with noodles.
- Can also do in a 450 degree preheated oven
- place on cookie sheet and bake 20 - 25 minutes