Puto-Made Easy steamed muffinsFrom heinz29 6 years ago
- 2 cups rice flour (use Bisquick mix or pancake mix for more fluffiness & richness) shopping list
- 2 pcs eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup fresh milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted margarine shopping list
- cheese cut in strips shopping list
- freshly grated coconut shopping list
- FOR my stuffed steamed muffins, I use; shopping list
- pork asado, cooked ground meatballs, cooked sausages, cornbeef, ham, fruit compotes, & fruit jams as fillings. shopping list
How to make it
- Blend ingredients thoroughly, whisk until smooth. Fill muffin pans 2/3 full with mixture. Put a strip or 2 of cheese on top.
- Steam for 20 minutes or do the cake test.Serve with grated coconut on top. Serve.
- For Stuffed Steamed Muffins:
- Blend ingredients thoroughly, stir until smooth.
- Fill muffin pans with 1/3 full of mixture. Put a spoonful of the fillings. Pour another batch of the mixture until it reaches 2/3 full.
- Steam for 20 minutes.
The Cookheinz29 Manila, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!