GREEN RICE CASSEROLEFrom minitindel 8 years ago
How to make it
- COOK THE BROCCOLI ACCORDING TO PACKAGE DIRECTIONS; DRAIN WELL
- IN A LARGE BOWL, COMBINE THE BROCCOLI, RICE, SOUP, AND BUTTER.
- RESERVING A SMALL AMOUNT CHEESE WHIZ FOR THE TOP OF THE CASSEROLE.......
- ADD THE CHEESE WHIZ, STIR UNTIL THE BUTTER AND CHEESE WHIZ ARE BLENDED.
- TRANSFER TO A GREASED CASSERLE PAN AND TOP WITH REMAINING CHEESE WHIZ
- BAKE AT 325 DEGREES FOR 30 MINUTES OR UNTIL THE TOP STARTS TO BUBBLE.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating2 people
Great dish, my son loved it. The only thing I would do is add a step to the instructions, which I wondered about and then just went ahead and did it. I wasn't sure if I should cook the rice first and I had minute rice in a bag, so i cooked two bags...morelyrical70 in Belton loved it
This is suberb and makes a delicious risotto too...thanks for reminding me! ^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it