mussels in garlic clam sauceFrom matowakan58 7 years ago
- 2 lbs frozen mussels shopping list
- 1-10 oz can baby clams shopping list
- 1 cube butter shopping list
- 1 -2 whole garlic bulbs shopping list
- 2 cups water or chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 1tsp parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp chopped chives shopping list
- cooked pasta shopping list
How to make it
- cut the tops off your garlic bulbs, if your not lucky enough to have a garlic roaster. set on a piece of tin foil and drizzle with olive oil and pull the sides up over the bulbs but before sealing add a little water.seal.
- roast at 350 for 45 -60 minutes
- mash into the stick of butter.
- Put the water /broth into a deep skillet that you have a lid for.
- bring to a boil
- add your mussels.
- slap on the lid and cook 7-8 minutes or untill hot.
- remove the lid, turn down the heat and add the mashed garlic, butter,parsley,chives and the whole can of baby clams.
- thicken using 1/4 cup cold water and 1 tbs corn starch.
- You can remove the mussels and toss the pasta in the sauce and replace the mussels after placing in serving dish or serve seperately
The Cookmatowakan58 Edgerton, WY
- Not added to any groups yet!