Double Chocolate CookieFrom cholena 9 years ago
How to make it
- Fry the rava and gum in butter for awhile , like 2 mins .
- Add the milk and cocoa .
- Stir well and bring to boil .
- Add the yogurt , when the milk curdle , simmer for 5 mins .
- Caramel the sugar in another pan .
- Add to the milk . Stir well .
- Cook on high heat until it forms a lump and starts to leave the sides .
- Add the cardamom pwd .
- When cool , roll into shapes and decorate with almonds .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
- Not added to any groups yet!