Orange Sumol CakeFrom princesa9580 7 years ago
- 4 egg shopping list
- 2 cups sugar (If possible Try to use vanilla sugar, it's sold in the baking aisle in yellow envelopes under the 'D) shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup oil (Sunflower is best. Any "light oil" like vegetable oil. Please don't use any of the "olive" oils beca) shopping list
- orange, flavour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sumol orange soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (you don't need this if you used vanilla sugar, but if you REALLY like vanilla a lot, go ahead and add) shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peach, drained shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup whipped cream (That vanilla sugar I told you about earlier, right next to it in a blue envelope is something called) shopping list
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- For the cake: mix together the eggs, sugar, vanilla and oil. Add flour and then Fanta and mix well.
- At the end, mix in the baking soda then turn immediately into an ungreased 9 X 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-45 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool.
- For icing: Whip cream until stiff and then fold in the soured cream and powdered sugar and "Whip it"/"Sahnesteif". Put peaches on the cake and then top with the icing. Serve chilled.
The Cookprincesa9580 *******, DE
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!