Potatoe and cheese casseroleFrom jenjohnson622 7 years ago
How to make it
- With the skin on, slice the potatoes into circular pieces, discarding the end pieces.
- Place a layer of potatoes(probably about 1 to 1 1/2 potatoes), in the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish.
- Top with about 1/4 of the diced onion, about 1/4 of the jalepeno.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of a cup of cheese, and top with a couple tablespoons of butter.
- Repeat the process until you are out of ingredients, but be sure to end with potates on top, not the cheese.
- Cover with foil, and bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil, sprinkle with any left over cheese, and bake for another 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
The Cookjenjohnson622 Gretna, NE
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!