Fruit Kabobs with Coconut DressingFrom dtour 5 years ago
- coconut Dressing: shopping list
- - 1 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt shopping list
- - 2 Tablespoon flaked coconut shopping list
- - 1 1/2 Tablespoon orange marmalade shopping list
- fruit Kabob shopping list
- 1 medium-size red apple (unpeeled) shopping list
- - 1 medium-size pear (unpeeled) shopping list
- - 1 Tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- - 20 unsweetened pineapple chunks shopping list
- - 20 seedless red or green grapes shopping list
- - 20 fresh strawberries shopping list
- - 20 wooden skewers shopping list
How to make it
- Simply combine all the Coconut Dressing ingredients in a small bowl and stir well and refridgerate til ready to serve
- Fruit Kabob directions:
- Cut each apple and pear into 20 little bite-size pieces.
- Place the cut fruit in a bowl and toss with the lemon juice gently.
- This adds flavor and keeps the pear and apple bits from turning brown.
- Next, alternate an apple, pear, grape, pineapple, and strawberry on a wooden skewer.
- Do this until all skewers are filled up.
- Place skewers on a platter and put the Coconut dressing in the center.