Burned At The Steak Rib EyesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Make Italian dressing according to package then set aside.
- In small saucepan boil water and blanch habaneras for 2 minutes.
- Remove and cut off stems.
- Remove seeds from one pepper but save seeds from other pepper.
- Place peppers in a blender and add all remaining ingredients then blend well.
- Coat steaks generously then marinate for 24 hours then grill over hot charcoal fire.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!