Grilled Afghan ChickenFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put salt in a wide shallow non-reactive bowl with garlic.
- Mash them together until you have paste then add yogurt, lemon and pepper.
- Skin the chicken breasts then remove all visible fat and separate the halves.
- Bend each backward to break the bones so the pieces will lie flat.
- Add to the yogurt and turn so all surfaces are well coated.
- Cover bowl tightly and refrigerate.
- Allow to marinate several hours turning occasionally.
- To cook remove breasts from marinade and wipe off all but a thin film.
- Grill 6" from heat for 8 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!