Alaska Salmon and Grilled Vegetable LasagnaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 14-3/4 ounce Alaskan salmon drained and flaked shopping list
- 1 pound lasagna noodles cooked shopping list
- 52 ounces marinara sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fennel seed slightly crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped shopping list
- 1 eggplant sliced lengthwise shopping list
- 1 zucchini sliced shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion sliced shopping list
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese grated shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add marinara sauce, garlic and fennel seed to a sauce pot then bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer then add basil and cook 10 minutes.
- Heat a grill.
- Lightly brush both sides of vegetables with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on grill and cook until tender then remove from grill and chop into medium dices.
- Place in a bowl and mix together.
- Spread a light layer of marinara sauce mixture into bottom of an oven proof casserole dish.
- Lay out a base of cooked noodles overlapping them slightly.
- Cover noodles with a layer of 1/2 the grilled vegetable mix spreading evenly over the noodles.
- Top the vegetables with 1/2 of the salmon and 1/3 of the cheese then add 1/3 of remaining sauce.
- Add the next layer of noodles and repeat the layering.
- Add a final layer of noodles topped with the remaining sauce followed by remaining cheese.
- Carefully press everything down then cover with plastic wrap then foil.
- Place in oven and cook 50 minutes then remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!