Anchovy Grilled Salmon SteaksFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 4 salmon steaks shopping list
- parsley sprigs shopping list
- lemon wedges shopping list
- Anchovy butter: shopping list
- 6 anchovy fillets shopping list
- 2 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 drop Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Make anchovy butter by soaking anchovy fillets in milk then mash with spoon until creamy.
- Cream anchovies, milk, butter, Tabasco and pepper together and chill.
- Preheat grill to high heat then oil grill rack and place each steak to ensure an even heat.
- Place a small knob of anchovy butter on each steak and grill 4 minutes.
- Turn steaks with a fish slice and place another knob of the butter among the steaks.
- Grill on the second side for 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat and allow to cook 3 minutes longer.
- Serve with a neatly arranged pat of anchovy butter on top of each steak.
- Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!