Spinach Artichoke DipFrom bakeras 6 years ago
- 1 pack of cream cheese shopping list
- 1 can of quartered artichokes shopping list
- 1/2 package frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. - 1 Tbsp. crushed red pepper (this is to taste) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 8 oz. Shredded Mozzarella shopping list
- tortilla chips (I prefer scoop style chips for this dip) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Thaw the spinach (microwave is usually the quickest and easiest)
- Microwave cream cheese on high for 30 sec. to soften
- Open the artichokes and drain off MOST of the liquid in the can. Leave about 1/4 to 1/3 of the liquid in the can.
- Dump the artichoke into a food processor and run until well chopped.
- Mix thawed spinach, softened cream cheese, chopped artichokes, Parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper, & garlic powder in a bowl. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour into oven dish (I typically use an oval ceramic casserole dish), and spread evenly
- Cover with shredded mozzarella (a thin layer will be easier to dig into, and a thick layer will be extra cheesy)
- Bake for 20 min. in center of oven
- Cut up layer of mozzarella to more easily dig into and enjoy