Roasted Two-Potato SaladFrom deliathecrone 7 years ago
- Note: can be served either chilled, as the classic recipe, or warm. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 4 medium new potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- black pepper, freshly ground shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 400-degrees F.
- Toss the sweet and new potatoes in a clay baking dish with 2 tablespoons olive oil and a dash of sea salt.
- Cover and roast for 20 to 30 minutes, until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Place the potatoes in a serving bowl.
- As they cool, whisk together the 1/2 cup of oil with balsamic vinegar.
- Add the fennel.
- Season the potatoes with sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add in the chopped green onions, celery and fresh parsley.
- Pour the dressing over the warm potatoes and gently mix with a wooden spoon.
- Serve at room temperature.
- If not serving immediately, or if preferred, cover and chill.