Green Bean Chicken CasseroleFrom werblondz 9 years ago
- 3 cups cooked and cubed chicken shopping list
- 2 9oz pkg frozen green beans (i like to microwave them until they are about half done approx. 5 minutes on High) shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroon or cream of chicken soup or 1 can of chicken gravy shopping list
- 1/2 can full of milk shopping list
- 1/2 pkg of frozen hashbrowns (either browned or frozen depending on the time you want to spend) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic crushed (or more depending on preference) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350*. Combine soup, milk and cheese in a greased cassarole dish. Add chicken, green beans, onion, and garlic, tossing with soup mixture until well coated. Top with more shredded cheddar cheese and bake for 45 minutes.
- This can be made with out hashbrowns and served over pasta, rice, or a baked potato.
The Cookwerblondz Somewhere In, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!