Chocolate Coconut Pie ShellFrom wdsdy 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine butter and chocolate in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; stir until chocolate melts..
- Combine powdered sugar and hot water; add to chocolate mixture, stirring well.
- Stir in coconut.
- Spray a 9-inch pie-plate with vegetable cooking spray; firmly press piecrust mixture onto bottom and sides of pie-plate.
- Cover and chill until firm.
- Yield: One 9-inch pie shell.
- NOTE: Crust may be filled with softened ice cream and frozen.
- Before serving, drizzle chocolate or caramel syrup over each slice.