Carrots With Olives And Twenty Cloves of GarlicFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or canola oil shopping list
- 1 large onion peeled and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 20 whole small garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable stock shopping list
- 1 pound carrots cut into 1" chunks shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped olives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in pressure cooker and sauté onions and garlic about 2 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil then add carrots, rosemary, olives and salt.
- Lock lid in place and over high heat bring to high pressure.
- Lower pressure with a quick release method.
- Remove lid tilting it away from you to allow any excess steam to escape.
- Serve mixture in small bowls or lift out solid ingredients with slotted spoon and serve on a plate.