Kings Cheese FrencheesFrom mccookcook 9 years ago
- 6 slices sandwich bread (Crust trimmed off) shopping list
- 6 slices of american or Velveeta cheese shopping list
- mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 egg well beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teas. salt shopping list
- Finely crushed corn flakes ( I would guess you would need about 2-3 cups worth) shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- Heat your oil for deep frying to 375.
- Prepare sandwiches-Mayo on each side of bread and 2 slices of cheese on each sandwich. You are basically making just 3 sandwiches.
- When you've made three sandwiches, cut diagonally into quarters.
- Beat together egg, milk, flour and salt.
- Dip sandwich triangles in milk/egg/flour mixture. Then coat with corn flakes.
- Fry sandwiches in oil until golden, turning once.