Frankfurter Macaroni LoafFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
- Drain and combine remaining ingredients except frankfurters.
- Put a layer in the bottom of a well-oiled loaf pan.
- Lay 4 frankfurters on top lengthwise of pan.
- Add another layer of macaroni then frankfurters topping with another layer of macaroni.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes or until solid.
- Keep top covered with wax paper most of the cooking time to prevent drying.
- Turn out onto platter and garnish with tomato wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!