Amish Peanut Butter SpreadFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 10 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup karo white syrup shopping list
- 2 -1/2 quart marshmallow -cream shopping list
- 5 cups water shopping list
- 5 -1/2 pounds peanut butter shopping list
- jars to store in or container...........they put them in med size squeeze bottles or pump bottles to serve................(or you can give as gifts in pretty jars) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large sauce pan cook to a boil; brown sugar, water, and karo syrup.
- cool to luke warm.
- add peanut butter and marshmallow cream, mix well and put in containers. (dont refrigerate this it gets very hard if you do.) it lasts for a long time.if you keep a tight lid on it.
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating3 people
I know someone in my house who'll adore this recipe! :)noir in Boston loved it
1 cup brown sugar;
2 Tablespoons of Karo white syrup;
1 cup marshmallow creme;
1/2 cup water;
10 ounces creamy peanut butter.
This serves 10...tommiecarrol in loved it
to Marlene1721--at allrecipes.com you can scale down the recipe to fit your needs. My husband was born and raised Amish in the Shipshewana, IN area. We have had this many times, and I make it for my grandkids.amishcooker in loved it