Carrot CakeFrom wisjanine 6 years ago
- 2 c sugar shopping list
- 1.5 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 2 t baking soda shopping list
- 2 t ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3 c (12 ounces) grated fresh carrots shopping list
- 1 c (4 ounces) chopped pecans shopping list
- extra pecans for topping shopping list
- cream cheese frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a glass 13 x 9 inch pan. Three layer cakes or cupcakes may also by used.
- In large bowl, whisk together sugar and oil.
- Add beaten eggs and whisk to mix.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Fold in carrots and pecans.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- One cooled, carefully remove cake from pan and ice cake with cream cheese frosting and adorn with pecans.
The Cookwisjanine Milwaukee Area
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!