Adobo Chicken With Sauteed Corn And MushroomsFrom hoosiermom68 5 years ago
- 3 frozen large boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 T.butter shopping list
- 12-16oz. frozen corn shopping list
- small can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- adobo seasoning shopping list
- ground red pepper shopping list
- can diced tomatoes w/chiles shopping list
- Tostitos brand con carne cheese (in jar) shopping list
How to make it
- Add butter and chicken to skillet-cook over medium flame for 10-12 minutes.
- Generously sprinkle on all seasoning (I like it rather spicy).
- Add frozen corn and sliced mushrooms.
- Saute for approx 25-30 more minutes,.(if using frozen breasts),reduce time for fresh chicken.
- Cook until golden and set aside.
- Microwave the Tostitos cheese until melty and hot.
- Drain tomatoes in collander.
- Pour a huge spoonful of cheese over chicken,then top w/diced tomatoes.
- Serve w/spanish rice.