Pork Tenderloin A-La-PizzbineFrom pizzbine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Turn your tenderloin into a slab by cutting with a sharp knife about 3/8 of an inch.
- Oil the pork and then add the cinnamon,bruschetta,seasoning and the blue cheese.
- Don't be shy on the blue cheese or bruschetta.
- Roll the whole thing up tightly and fasten with 3 or 4 toothpicks.
- Spray the outside with Olive oil & rub with the seasoning.
- Place over hot coals for 4 minutes, turn, another four minutes and then indirect heat & cover for another hour & twenty or until thermo says 165 in the center.
- Add about 6 coals after 45 minutes.
- Slice the log about 1-1-1/2 inches thick and serve with favorite wine, always must serve wine!
The Cookpizzbine Chicago, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!