Thai Spicy Crispy Rice Nap Kaw KrowFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 4 tbsp red curry pasted shopping list
- 2 cups coconut flaked or fresh coconut shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups cooked pork skin, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups of ground pork shopping list
- fish sauce to taste shopping list
- lime juice to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp. msg (optional) shopping list
- 2 spring onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 celantro, chopped shopping list
- 2 small pieces, cut into thinly sliced shopping list
- oil for deep fry shopping list
- roasted peanut for topping shopping list
- fry red chili pepper for topping shopping list
- roast red chili pepper for mixing (optional) crushed shopping list
- vegetables such as, roman lettuce, spring onion, cabbage, cucumber, celantro and mint shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, crack egg and beaten.
- In a large frying pan, add oil to medium high heat for ready to fry.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked rice, red curry paste and coconut flake, mix well. When done form the rice mixture into small ball to deep fry.
- Before frying, dip the rice ball into beaten egg on all side, than bring to fry for about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Pad to dry and cool.
- When cool, break rice into small pieces and place into a large mixing bowl.
- In a skillet, add ground pork, cook until it done, break them up, so there is no big pieces. Add to mixing bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, combine deep fry rice, pork, pork skin, fish sauce, lime juice, spring onion, crushed red chili pepper and celantro. Mix well.
- Place on a serving platter, top with peanut, ginger and roasted chili pepper, arrange vegetables to be serve around the platter for an easy grab into a indiviual serving.
- ENJOY !!