Easy Stir-fry Pork In SpinachFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup 3 layer of pork, (skin, fat and meat) small size bite shopping list
- 5 cup ready to use fresh spinach, cut in half shopping list
- 3 clove garlic chopped shopping list
- pinch black pepper shopping list
- fish sauce to taste or salt shopping list
- pinch msg (optional) shopping list
- 2 tbsp of plam sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 tbsp cornstarch, in water mixture shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, add garlic and oil, cook until garlic is golden brown.
- Add pork, cook it about 5-10 mintues or until pork are done.
- Add spinach, black pepper, msg, fish sauce, sugar and oyster sauce. Stir to coat.
- Add cornstarch a little at a time for thickness.
- Serve serve as side dish or over rice.
- ENJOY !!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!