Pork and Bean BreadFrom dreamweaver 7 years ago
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 15-oz. can pork and beans shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Add raisins to boiling water and set aside.
- Mash beans with a fork in a large bowl until very smooth.
- Add sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Mix well.
- Sift together dry ingredients and fold in.
- Drain raisins and fold in with chopped nuts.
- Spoon batter into here greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake in a 325° F oven for 50-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
The Cookdreamweaver Galeton, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!