Weight Watchers Taco SoupFrom scrabbleguru 6 years ago
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes & green chiles shopping list
- 1 (11 ounce) canned corn with red and green peppers shopping list
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can low-fat or fat-free canned refried black beans shopping list
- 2 cans water (3 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 package ranch salad dressing mix (dry) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- When softened, combine all other ingredients and cook until heated through.