Cream Cheese and Rhubarb PieFrom thepiggs 8 years ago
- 1 unbaked pie crust for 9” plate shopping list
- 3 cups rhubarb, chopped into small pieces shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 4 Tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 -8 oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rhubarb, sugar, spice, cornstarch and salt until thick.
- Pour into 9” unbaked pie shell.
- Bake 425ºF 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and eggs until creamy.
- Pour on top of rhubarb.
- Bake on cookie sheet, in case of dripping.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
- Filling will puff as it bakes.
- Pie will be over-baked if the top turns brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
The Cookthepiggs MO
- Not added to any groups yet!