Heavenly Chocolate-Chip CookiesFrom petrocks 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 3 ingredients; stir well.
- Stir together butter and coffee granules until dissolved.
- Combine butter mixture, sugars, egg, and egg yolk in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Gradually add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and walnut halves.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 12 to 14 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheets 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Makes 2 dozen
- PREP TIME:
- 15 min.
The Cookpetrocks Laurel, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!