Potato Burrito CasseroleFrom andi 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown and season ground beef in a frying pan, set aside.
- Fry the hash brown patties and set aside.
- Make the cheese by cutting the Velveeta into small cubes, and slowly adding milk to the mix while you heat it.
- Warm the tortillas either in the microwave or on a frying pan. Be careful to not do it too long!
- Using a large bowl, or casserole dish, put down a tortilla, then a layer of beef, then a layer of hash brown patties, then top it with cheese.
- Repeat last step until you run out of ingredients.
- A good addition to this would be salsa or sour cream on the side or top.
- Cut like a pie and serve.