Copycat Olive Gardens Italian Salad DressingFrom blondie80 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons grated romano cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dry pectin shopping list
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg or egg substitute shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes shopping list
- Pinch of dried oregano shopping list
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients with a mixer on medium speed or in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve over mixed greens or use as a marinade
The Cookblondie80 -Lake Villa, IL
The Rating6 people
Wowsers! This sound delicious and I can't wait to make my own. I have really gotten into making my own dressings lately and this sounds like a winner. And I love OG's Italian...yummm! Thanks so much, m'dear!lunasea in Orlando loved it
You would not believe me if I told you this, but... I go to Olive Garden every few months and I and purchase bottles of this all the time. Now I can make it at home!~!!
Thanks for the recipe!~!!
ebonyeyedenigma in Seattle loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!