Starbucks Frozen FrappuccinoFrom marky90 7 years ago
How to make it
- Make double-strength coffee by brewing with twice the coffee required by your coffee maker: That should be 2 tablespoons of ground coffee per each cup of coffee. Chill before using.
- To make drink, combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed until ice is crushed and drink is smooth. Pour into two 16-ounce glasses, and serve with a straw.
- CARAMEL Version:
- For this version, add 3 tablespoons of caramel topping to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle additional caramel over the whipped cream.
- MOCHA Version:
- For this version, add 3 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup to the original recipe and prepare as described. Top each glass with whipped cream, if desired.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating23 people
Oh wow, this sounds to die for. Great post Marky, got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh, goodness yes, I am a big fan of this one! :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
I would love one right now, instead I'm drinking some vodka and orange juice out of a Dr. Seuss cup.invisiblechef in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!