Apple Cranberry CrunchFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 cups diced peeled apples shopping list
- 2 cups cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 cup regular oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and juice in medium bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Combine butter, oats, brown sugar, flour and pecans then mix well.
- Spoon evenly over apple cranberry mixture and bake 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
YUM AGAIN KEEP GOING, I THINK YOU MADE OUT WELL WITH THOSE ESTATE RECIPE BOOKS WOWminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I like cranberries so I know this is a hit with me and the family!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
sounds great,by the way cranberries are so good for your health, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!