Apple Cranberry CrunchFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 cups diced peeled apples shopping list
- 2 cups cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 cup regular oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and juice in medium bowl and mix well.
- Spoon into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Combine butter, oats, brown sugar, flour and pecans then mix well.
- Spoon evenly over apple cranberry mixture and bake 45 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
sounds great,by the way cranberries are so good for your health, thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
I like cranberries so I know this is a hit with me and the family!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
YUM AGAIN KEEP GOING, I THINK YOU MADE OUT WELL WITH THOSE ESTATE RECIPE BOOKS WOWminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!