Homemade Beef Noodle SoupFrom tamz73 6 years ago
- 1 ½ c Frozen Veg. Mixed or corn shopping list
- 4 -5 c Leftover spaghetti shopping list
- 3-4 c Left over roast beef shopping list
- 2 c Left over beef broth shopping list
- 3 ½ c water shopping list
- 1 c spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- 1 ½ tsp oregano shopping list
- 2 tsp parsley shopping list
- 2 tsp beef OXO shopping list
- 2 tsp Kitchen Bouquet shopping list
- salt pepper to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Chop spaghetti into small pieces 1 inch long.
- Roast Beef chopped and diced in small cubes.
- Pour all liquid ingredients into a large pot.
- Now add in your spaghetti, beef, and vegetables.
- Add in your spices; basil, oregano, parsley, beef OXO, Kitchen Bouquet, salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir and cover, let simmer on minimum heat for approximately 2 - 3 hours.
- If you don't like spicy foods cut the basil, oregano, parsley, beef OXO, Kitchen Bouquet in half. You can always add more to spice things up.