Grapefruit Onion And Basil Salad GiadaFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 grapefruits, trimmed of skin and cut into large slices shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/3 cup pitted chopped black olives shopping list
- 1 bunch basil, leaves thinly sliced (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives shopping list
- 3 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place the grapefruit slices in a slightly overlapping pattern on a serving platter. Sprinkle the onion slices over the grapefruit. Then sprinkle the olives. Top with the basil and chives. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!