Poor Mans Pudding Dated 1912From chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 cups brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon maple extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 4 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 4 tablespoons melted lard shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brown sugar, water, flour and maple extract in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour this sauce into an ovenproof dish.
- Mix 2 cups flour with sugar, baking powder, melted lard, and salt.
- Add flour mixture by big spoons to put all over the sauce.
- It will even as it will cook.
- Bake 35 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!