Spinach and RiceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups instant brown rice shopping list
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Coat a large pot with cooking spray and preheat over high heat.
- Add onion and cook stirring often for 2 minutes.
- Add rice, water and spinach to pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low then cover and simmer without stirring for 15 minutes.
- Break spinach up with a fork and stir into rice.
- Add parmesan, nutmeg, salt and black pepper then stir to mix.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!