Spareribs with Apples Dated 1957From chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon oil shopping list
- 2 pounds baby pork spareribs cut in pieces shopping list
- 1-1/2-cups granny smith apples thinly sliced shopping list
- 3/4 cup white onions julienned shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 pound sauerkraut rinsed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon juniper berries shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a large heavy pot then season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Place in oil and sear on both sides then add apples and onions to pot and cook 5 minutes.
- Add wine, sauerkraut, caraway seeds and juniper berries then cook 2 minutes.
- Add stock and return ribs to pot then bring to a boil.
- Cover reduce heat and simmer 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!