Roasted Red Pepper Pepperoni PastaFrom floydc 6 years ago
- 1 roasted red pepper shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1 portobello mushroom cubed shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 8 oz of artichoke hearts shopping list
- 20 thinly sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1 12 oz package of seashell pasta shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
- 3 oz of fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 oz of feta cheese shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 deg
- Roast red pepper, peel and chop
- combine onion, garlic, portobello mushroom and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and coat ingredients. Sprinkle the mixture with approx. 1 teaspoons of rosemary. Place the mixture on a foil sheet and roast in oven while roasting the red pepper. Remove from the oven after approx. 30 mins or until onion begins to brown.
- While veggies are roasting boil pasta and drain.
- Add roasted onion/mushroom mix, roasted red pepper to pasta.
- Add artichoke heart
- Add pepperoni
- Drizzle with olive oil, add a spoonful of butter and begin to heat on stove top.
- Add parmesan and feta cheese, continue to heat until cheese is melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or cold!
The Cookfloydc Palouse, WA
The Rating4 people
Loved the taste of this pasta salad!mohondro in Palouse loved it
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
WOW !!!fantastic cecil.......good job i love it .....big 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!