Roasted Red Pepper Pepperoni PastaFrom floydc 7 years ago
- 1 roasted red pepper shopping list
- 1 medium onion chopped shopping list
- 1 portobello mushroom cubed shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 8 oz of artichoke hearts shopping list
- 20 thinly sliced pepperoni shopping list
- 1 12 oz package of seashell pasta shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
- 3 oz of fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 oz of feta cheese shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 deg
- Roast red pepper, peel and chop
- combine onion, garlic, portobello mushroom and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and coat ingredients. Sprinkle the mixture with approx. 1 teaspoons of rosemary. Place the mixture on a foil sheet and roast in oven while roasting the red pepper. Remove from the oven after approx. 30 mins or until onion begins to brown.
- While veggies are roasting boil pasta and drain.
- Add roasted onion/mushroom mix, roasted red pepper to pasta.
- Add artichoke heart
- Add pepperoni
- Drizzle with olive oil, add a spoonful of butter and begin to heat on stove top.
- Add parmesan and feta cheese, continue to heat until cheese is melted. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or cold!
The Cookfloydc Palouse, WA
The Rating4 people
yeah!lovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
WOW !!!fantastic cecil.......good job i love it .....big 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!