Braised Beef HeartFrom riverrat715 9 years ago
How to make it
- Soak cleaned beef heart in vinegar water (1 cp apple cider vinegar to 1 qt. water) about 1 hour
- With sharp knife slice heart into 1/2 inch slices
- dredge slices in flour
- salt and pepper
- fry in oil to browned on both sides
- reduce heat and cover with water (Jut cover, no more)
- simmer about 90 minutes or untill very tender
- add a little water as needed
- This will make it's own gravy
- serve with mashed potatoes and a big green salad. Yumo!!
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating1 people
LOL you are one brave lady for posting this! I love it! Bet it tastes fantastic! Got any recipes for lungs or tripe or liver or tongue? Yup, love my offal *YUM!*danadooley in Singapore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!