Chocolate Chip Cookie PieFrom katrinamichelle 5 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell* shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- Serve with ice cream (optional) shopping list
- * If using frozen pie shell, use deep dish style and thaw completely. Bake on baking sheet and increase baking time slightly. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high until foamy.
- Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter.
- Stir in morsels and nuts and spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
The Cookkatrinamichelle Peru, IN
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!