Oven Bbq Pork RibsFrom tippystclair 5 years ago
- 4 lbs pork ribs, cut in several pieces shopping list
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup catsup shopping list
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 dashes of Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- MIX catsup, worcestershire sauce, chili powder, salt, tabasco sauce and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Place ribs in a shallow roasting pan, meat side up.
- Cover with slices of onion and lemon.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 350F.
- Pour sauce over ribs.
- Continue baking for 30 min, basting frequently with pan sauce.
- When done, let ribs set for about 15 minutes before serving.